Bridgettbelle x Montigo Resorts

There's just something about convertible dresses, if you know how to wear them properly and fully utilise the many ways you can carry the super versatile dresses off. So far, I've tried 5, and there are still so many ways left. I guess its versatility is why it has recently become the bridesmaid dress of choice, so that all your sisters can wear the dress in a way which flatters them the most. 💋

Currently so in love with this one dress from Bridgetbelle. The blue is in my favourite refreshing shade, and the material is heavy enough to fall nicely down my hips without creating unnecessary fluff. 









These pictures were taken in Montigo Resorts, Batam, where Shane, Mint and Colin surprised me with a birthday getaway. The jetty was so beautiful in the evenings that in pictures, they look kind of photoshopped, don't you think? (They aren't.)




Think I'll get this for myself in a few other colours. 

Convertible Dress: Bridgetbelle
Location: Montigo Resorts

Photography by Shane Low

Love,

Comments

Popular Posts