Zardoze Model Search: Model for Her World, Female & 女友 Magazine!

I would like to start off this entry by thanking Zardoz e Singapore for appointing me as one of their fashion ambassadors. It is a great honor and, honestly, one that would allow me to train my own fashion eye. *goes to my wardrobe to throw out things that shouldn't be there*

I'm looking forward to being dressed by the international label. ;)

 Being a model has never crossed my mind because, well, I never thought I had the figure to do it, and plus, I didn't think people who would engage models would bother with me since I am only 1.61m tall.

Then, I realized, hey what am I talking about? I might not be able to do catwalks, but I can do photoshoots! Confidence is key, and as long as you work that body, anyone can be a model!

Having said that, I'm sure some of you girls out there have that talent already, and you just look good in front of the camera. Zoe Tay has it (Hoorah for petite girls!!!), Fann Wong has it, and they both started out as models when they were really young. Want your own hit at fame and glamour? How about this, a chance to model for Her World, Female, and 女友 magazine? 

If you don't take that chance, you will never know. 

Zardoze Singapore is holding a model search, and the top 3 winners will be given a chance to model for a professional advertorial for Her World, Female and 女友. Yes, ALL THREE MAGAZINES!!!! If this doesn't kickstart your modelling career, I don't know what will. (Yeah, work it baby!) The top 3 will also get to keep an outfit of their choice by Zardoze!

The top 10 will receive exclusive tickets to the Zardoze Fashion Show and After-Party at the Audi Fashion Festival. These are prestigious fashion events, and renowned designers, stylists, and fashion gurus are going to be there. Rub shoulders, and you might see yourself catapulted into supermodel status if you have that spark (of course, being hardworking helps too).

Raring to go? All you got to do is Like the Zardoze Facebook page, upload a full-length picture of yourself, share the picture on your wall and get your friends to vote! 

Easy peazy.

Public voting will determine the top 10 finalists, but Zardoze Singapore will of course choose their Grand Prize winners. 

Good luck on your modelling journey!

Company Overview
Zardozë is an international fashion brand focusing on high-end fabrics and hand-made embellishments. Officially launched in Singapore in August 2012, Zardozë is set out to reward the confident woman.
Description
Founded in 2011, Zardozë came in as part of the Grayden Capital Group and is quickly transcending into the field of fashion. Focused on handcrafted embellishments, it now simply stands apart. 
Assembled with a strong creative framework and a culturally diverse team of top designers, Zardozë encourages, supports and represents their freedom of expression.
Zardozë now takes course in redefining fashion.
General information
Zardoze is currently available at:


SINGAPORE: 
Robinsons, The Centrepoint
176 Orchard Road #05-05
Robinsons, The Shoppes Marina Bay Sands
#B2-09 Canal Level

INDONESIA (Jakarta) : 
MUSE, Plaza Indonesia Shopping Center – 105A, L2
MUSE, Plaza Senayan Shopping Center – 162C, L1

MALAYSIA (Kuala Lumpur) :
Robinsons, The Gardens, Mid Valley City - Lot G-211,
Parkson Pavilion, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur

For more information about Zardoze, visit the Zardoze website, or click here to go to their Facebook fanpage.

Comments

Popular Posts