Sponsor: Nails by Lavishing Me

New nails! 

Makeup-less, and in an outfit totally not matching with my new nails. Lol.
Hey, when a girl is out running errands, sometimes she just wants to look like she can run and fight bad guys anytime in case the need calls for it. Look like only la...





Done lovingly by Evangeline from Lavishing Me

 I used to always think that such large 3D stick-on pieces would fall out within 2 days. Especially when you're wearing jeans. Other than getting caught occasionally in my hair when I'm washing it, these are still intact on my nails, and it has been more than a week! ^.^


I've been getting quite a lot of compliments for these because they are so huge and attention-grabbing. Thank you Evangeline!


Lavishing Me is at 
Cuppage Plaza
5 Koek Rd
B2-25

Comments

Popular Posts