Hey guys!!! Sorry if I haven't been blogging as much as I'm supposed to. I know you're back, and I really do appreciate each visit from each and every single one of you, especially my friends whom I might not have seen in donkey years. I know you care, thank you.

These coming few months are going to be a new wave of excitement for me. New dramas, new challenges, and I am going overseas sometime in April for something I can't reveal yet!

I've really been clearing out all the unwanted things in my life (junk, jerk, and the old jaded me), and man, can I say that with each disposal, I FEEL GOOD~~~ Sometimes you think you need something, and you hoard it for years, moving it from drawer to table to box to drawer to cupboard, and then one fine day when you finally decide that you are never really going to need it, or that you draw no joy from any memory that comes with it, or simply that you don't really enjoy it anymore, that feeling is amazing.

Make room for the more amazing future things that have yet to come into your life. Make way for the people who really deserve to be in your life. I hoarded things (and *some people) for no/stupid reasons, and I'm getting into the momentum of throwing them out / excluding them from my space, and keeping (those that I could) the most precious around. I hope you can do the same. ;)

*P.S. Sorry if you're really lost and don't know what, or who, I'm talking about. Those dearest to me would know. Those who don't really know me might think they know. (It's not, by the way.) But really, this post is not as simple as you think. It's really much deeper than that. Because there is a small section of my life I never shared with you guys, simple because it wasn't worth sharing. Confused further? Lol~

I've been listening to a lot of songs and trying to get back to singing. Here's a song that's on my playlist quite a bit... Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts