Updates!!!

Thank you guys for coming back ever so often to check for new posts. Yes I have been so busy with my filming I haven't had time to sit down properly to write posts, especially with CNY just round the corner, all that little extra time I have were put into packing for the new year. And I have NO freaking idea why the mess just doesn't stop. I've thrown away like 3 bags of stuff already! So that means nope, I'm not ready to show you guys pictures of my renovated but messy room (it really takes TIME to unpack and pack them properly!!! Need to plan out the new organizational layout~~~)

What's new with me? Nothing much, except that I've been having REALLY nice skin so dewy it glows. Lol~ Sounds like some advert. But seriously, it's true. I'm getting uber proud of my skin these past weeks. You guys know I'm doing "Vyjayanthi" right? Okok...here's a video-cam-recorded trailer. Sorry la...I REALLY have no idea how to record the thing these days. Last time I recorded anything was at least 10 years ago, on a VCR tape. =.="

There WILL BE English subtitles so you guys don't give me excuses like you won't understand a single word. Plus my acting is non-verbal, so don't need subtitles also never mind right? Lol~

It will start airing 15Feb, and I am really really excited about the show. =D

Anyway, my point here is, in this show, makeup is almost always done by myself. Very very light makeup, with just BB cream (mixed with a bit of foundation to give the right colour), loose powder to set it, a very little bit of blusher, and eyeliner. That's it, for most of the scenes. Very simple makeup it looks like no makeup.

I've had on this makeup since morning, with almost minimal touch-ups. This picture was taken at 1am that very night after shoot. Can you believe it?



 Act sexy. FAIL~~~!!!!! WAHAHAHAH~~~


 I didn't realize the mirror was this dirty until I went through my pictures. Lol~ Time to clean it.


Other than the fact that I've been using a really good product at the moment (which I will be sharing in an adpost sometime soon). No hardselling. I really honestly think this brand is good man, despite the fact that I've never heard of it prior to doing the adpost!

Oh and of course, the smooth finish of the makeup, thanks to the new BB cream that secretive.sg has sent me to try. 



As I've tried and shared with you guys the Always Nuddy BB24, I haven't been using that. Maybe I should give it away to you guys as a giveaway? =D

The Diamond Shiny Pearl is slightly shimmery, and I use it on days when I don't have shoot. So for filming this past month, I have been trying out the Triple BB. Mixed with Clinique's SuperBalance foundation and finally set with Clinique's Loose Powder. The result is what you saw above. Naice~~~~

It comes with UV Protection against UVA(PA++) AND UVB (SPF30), has caviar and royal jelly ingredients to aid in moisturizing and improving elasticity. It's even approved for skin whitening~ I won't talk so much about it in case you guys think I'm hardselling. Just go to their website for details on the Triple BB.

And 1 more thing: Elisha Coy products are ORGANIC!!!! So meaning no harmful chemicals~~~ Great for everyone, even those with sensitive skin (me). I get rashes from products so easily it's annoying sometimes. But so far, this has been great.

 Even the other 2 has been performing really well.

 With the Diamond Shiny Pearl.

If you want your own, you can get it from secretive.sg.
p/s. Good news! They are having a discount on this item!!! Usual price at $49.90, now it's $15.90!!!!!! *screams*


They have a Buy Today and Receive on the Same Day service~! Just spend $60 and you'll get free door delivery~~~ (Really ain't that hard, considering they have so many nice things to buy.) On weekdays and non-Public Holidays, of course. If you order before 1pm, you'll receive it between 8-10pm that same night! Now office girls stuck at your desks, ain't that convenient? ;)

Visit Secretive.sg to start shopping!!!


Naice~ =))

Oh, and I've been dancing for the past 2 Mondays at Jitterbugs~!!! Gonna go again tonight. 
I absolutely ADORE off days~~~ Because I get to spend time talking to you guys. ;) I get to spend time with Alton. I get to stay home and read. Ah~ The pleasures of life~

I just cleared out about 10 pairs of old shoes to be thrown away (maybe I'll just leave them downstairs and someone will rummage through and keep something...I don't know. We'll see how). And Alton kept being in the way while I was packing, and then he started squeezing into this tiny space....


-.-"

Right...I'm signing off now to do more packing while he continues to be in my way... talk to you guys again soon~ *MUACKS!*

Muhuki,
*~Silver~*


Comments

  1. Hi! Can intro ur make up products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Silver, may i know what contact lens did you use in this photo?
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1wVTDoI8go8/TUZGowWQIrI/AAAAAAAAE88/Uz3IeaQgTqk/s400/IMG_4280-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! may I know where did you get the shoe rack with those boxes? like so neat & convenient leh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 11:21>> I wasn't wearing any contacts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Silver,
    May I know where you buy those transparent shoe boxes from? They are a really good way to store our shoes!!! I likey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts